So I randomly decided to take a hiatus from blogging. I just had so much to blog about and then I got behind. I also have been spending a lot of time in the kitchen but I PROMISE to get back into the routine.
Here has been my eating schedule for the day:
- 8:00ish – 1 piece of dark chocolate, 2 glasses of soy milk with cacao mixed in, 1 banana
- 9:00ish – 1/2 a grapefruit and a handful of almonds
- 10:30ish – Oatmeal with honey, Stevia, blueberries, and chia seeds (this would be the main breakfast meal
- 12:00ish – Salad: collard greens, cabbage, Romaine lettuce, carrots, mushrooms, bell pepper, cucumber, zucchini squash, Diaya slices (non-dairy cheese that’s actually good), and sesame and flax seeds. I made the dressing from tahini, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper.
- 2:00ish – 1/2 a cucumber and 1/2 a lemon (from my water)
I have also had 2 quarts of water today that was flavored over night with lemon, cucumbers, mint, and ginger.